You should not need to deploy an Unlock contract yourself. Here are the addresses of contracts deployed on respective networks and you can call them directly using the block explorer.
The most popular network
- chainId: 1
- native currency: Ether (Eth)
Ethereum test network. Do not use for production
- chainId: 4
- native currency: Rinkeby Eth (Eth)
Main Ethereum test network. Do not use for production
- chainId: 5
- native currency: ETH (ETH)
Layer 2 network. Cheaper transaction cost.
- chainId: 10
- native currency: Eth (Eth)
Binance Smart Chain
EVM compatible network. Cheaper transaction cost.
- chainId: 56
- native currency: BNB (BNB)
EVM compatible network whose base currency is a stable coin. Cheaper transaction cost.
- chainId: 100
- native currency: xDAI (xDai)
Popular side chain network. Cheaper transaction cost.
- chainId: 137
- native currency: Matic (MATIC)
Celo is a EVM compatible proof-of-stake blockchain designed for mobile with the ability to pay gas with tokens or stablecoins.
- chainId: 42220
- native currency: CELO (CELO)
Polygon test network. Do not use for production
- chainId: 80001
- native currency: MATIC (MATIC)